Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Sarah Songs



Here are the words (since you can't really understand some of them)

Mean Old Witch
I'm a Mean Old Witch with a hat,
I'm riding on her broom with a cat.
My nose is pointy and my chin is too, (She completely skipped this line)
You better watch out or I...will...scare.... YOU!!!

Bunny Song (There was a little house)
The was a little house in the middle of the woods,
by the window a little man stood.
He saw a little bunny go hopping by,
knocking at the door.
Help Me! Help Me! The bunny cried.
Or the hunter will shoot me down.
Come little bunny, come with me.
Happy we will be. (Um, yeah she slaughtered this last line)

Another Bunny Song (So cute and funny)
Here is a bunny so cute and funny,
Here is his hole in the ground.
When a noise he hears,
He pricks up his ears.
And jumps in his hole in the ground.
Of course everyone's favorite part is the bunny getting stuck in the hole and needing help out. 

3 comments:

Aden & Jamie Hirtle said...

Soooo cute. She is going to love that you recorded these. My mom has me on an audio tape singing little songs when I was little and I think it is so funny. I am glad she let you film her!

Brooke said...

YES! Way to teach her The Classics, Liz!! Love that bunny in the hole song . . .

mom said...

I think those songs should ALWAYS be sung with a mouth full of candy! Way to bribe an adorable moment for Grandmas!!! Loved it:)