Thursday, November 4, 2010

Crunch

As much as I love going out of my way to tromp through the leaves this time of year 
nothing beats walking on these... 
 
They make such a satisfying crunch.
It is the best part about going to the playground... I could spend the entire time walking around on them. 
Although, as much as I do love them, I'm glad I don't have to deal with them in my yard... I sure it would get old fast. 

The colors of the leaves are still hanging on. 
Oh how I love it. 
Can't fall just stay forever. 
Pretty Please?
with a cherry on top?

4 comments:

Ash said...

Way pretty pictures Liz! I LOVE the one of the tree with all those gorgeous leaves. I would love for fall to stay forever. In fact I might just move my butt to Halloween town. :)

Brittany said...

Your pictures just make me want to hop on a plane and come visit you! :) I still haven't met Abby in person you know. Hopefully this December? Pretty please with a cherry on top? :) That reminds me, will you email dates you're available when you're in town? I'd like to plan a get together.

Ali said...

I agree that Fall can stay as long as it wants, as long as the temp is around 70 though.

Aden & Jamie Hirtle said...

I LOVE going out of my way to drag my feet through a pile of leaves. I love the crunching. Maybe I should come visit you because our leaves were gone long ago. And then that would give you another reason to clean your house!