Saturday, March 12, 2011

My Craft Blog

I know, I know. You're probably thinking "It's about time"

I feel weird starting a craft blog, but I'm sure everyone is tired of me posting things on the blog, and I want to be more crafty {in a non-witchy way}. So rather than bore the "I'm just here for the pictures" viewers, I figured I'd toss it on a different blog. 
(I do like love feedback, so if you want to check in on it periodically (and comment)... I'd love you forever!!!)

So here is my blog. 



And here is a preview of my first craft blog post. 
Click on over and check it out.

I created a link in my side bar off to the left.
It should show the most recent project I've posted, so you can click on it there.

4 comments:

nlybbs said...

Awesome! Those pillows are so cute!

Ash said...

Liz! This is awesome! I have seen those pillows at Target and for the first year of your niece June's life I thought of buying one for her since Deb did her room in owls. If I ever get around to learning how to sew I might just attempt some of your crafty ideas. I don't know that I'll ever meet your mastery at it tho. You are one talented chica!

Ali said...

I'm so sorry she is sick. I'm sure it's from nursery. My kids have been sick for months.

Chris said...

Love those pillows!