Thursday, March 3, 2011

My Birthday Boy

Ry, 

I feel like such a terrible wife. You had a birthday last Saturday and it wasn't anything special (may have been due to our trip and then returning home to lose you to the realm of board studies) but I wanted to let you know that I'm glad you are born. Here's why. 

You piano and guitar jam sessions - love how they fill our home with music. 
I love watching the girls dance right along side you too!

How hard and diligent you are in your studies. I never knew someone could study that long, you amaze me. 

The spiritual example you are too me, I think its amazing that you set aside time from your 10-12 hour study days to read your scriptures for 30 minutes a day. 

The way you step in and help out at just the right moments. I think you have done the dishes more than I have these past couple months, thank you. 

For snuggling and watching cheesy tv shows with me (we are really liking the Series Merlin on Netflix). 

I'm glad that you are not a pick husband... that you put up with the wrinkly laundry, the interesting meals, the messy clutter and most appreciated, the cranky wife. 

I don't know how I deserve such a patient man, and I thank you for it. I'm pretty sure to didn't think you were marrying such a controlling basket case... but thanks for marrying me. 

I hope you know how much I love you. Maybe once these crazy boards are over we can really celebrate your special day. 

XOXO
Lizzie Love

PS - Guess what?

1 comments:

Em said...

Chicken Butt?

Ok, probably not. But i love this post. Good luck surviving boards. They are always a huge ordeal for the whole family. You all deserve a party once it's over!