Friday, December 10, 2010

Rejects

Well... I should say they didn't make the cut. 

Had to share some cute pictures I got while snapping them for our Christmas Cards. 
I really love some of these, but I wanted their pictures to "match" and so they were cut from the card.

Love that cute little nose. 

Sarah can be so sweet with Abby.  

This just makes be chuckle.  

 Those two were my FAVORITE of Sarah. 


 I really liked this one... it almost made it on a three picture card. 


Bet you can't wait to see what did make the cut. 
I really think some of these are cuter, but the ones I picked matched with lighting and background and everything. So don't get too excited. 

2 comments:

Momma Twitch said...

I LOOOOVE all of those pictures! I can't wait to see the card. :)

Brittany said...

Wow, if those were the rejects, I can't wait to see the real thing! They are darling. Hope you don't mind me saying this, but in a few of those pictures, Sarah looks like Katie Holmes from Dawson's Creek! :)