Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Drama

Man, we've been having some jam-packed days these past couple of weeks. I LOVE it!

I feel like I have so many things to get completed before the girls and I leave, and really am not feeling too stressed (or motivated) to do any of it. I am just ready to come see all of you!!!

I have been trying to get some pictures of the girls for Christmas cards (and I think I got a couple of cute ones for the cards I'm sending out), but here is an example of how great our photo-shoots went. 
It seems like the times with the best lighting outside, were not the best times for lil' Abby. 
Poor tired little girl, and for some reason me getting upset telling her to 'just smile' wasn't working. 
Hmm...

We also Celebrated Christmas Saturday morning. It was lots of fun, especially with  such last minute planning. I think I told Ryan at 7pm Friday night that I thought we should have Santa come. 
Pictures and more to come. When I get on the ball. Hehehe. 

1 comments:

Deb said...

That picture is hilarious! She looks like an old woman and like June when June gets upset. Silly girls. :)