Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Inspired by Deb

My sister-in-law posted some way cute videos of my neice and I loved watching them. So, since I enjoyed them so much, I thought some of you would enjoy some videos of the girls. They aren't nearly as cute, but I hope you like them anyhow.


When we named Sarah we didn't realize how much she would take after the meaning of her name, "PRINCESS" Right now Sarah's world revolves around princesses. Her favorite is Princess Aurora and she loves singing the song. She doesn't get all of the words, but you can get the jist of the song.

The second video is just of Abby. Of course she was being super cute, smiling and cooing, before the camera came out, but then stopped being quite as cute when I began filming. Regardless, I think she is adorable (biast I know) and hope you enjoy watching her being cute and attentive.


Side Note:
I love my girls, and I love being a mother. Even though sometimes I get frustrated and short tempered, I still love it and feel so blessed by the opportunity. Now lets just hope I can help them turn out right and not crazy like their mother. :)

9 comments:

Gwendolyn said...

You are not biast (well, you are but)- your girls are the cutest!! I would love a little "princess" like Sarah, for real! And I love when babies find their tongues! Abby looks so cute! I miss you guys so much! Hope all is going well way back east! Luv ya!

Deb said...

Cute! Sarah is so funny. And I loved seeing Abby in motion, since mostly I just get to see pictures anymore. You are a great mom and I have never seen you short tempered! Keep the pictures and videos coming! :)

Melissa McReynolds said...

Sarah was so cute! She really is a little princess! Abby was adorable too!

Becky Jo & George Ortiz said...

Oh Liz. I bet you are a great mom and if they turn out like you, you'll be one lucky lady! :)

LauraD said...

Oh my gosh, your girls are soo cute! My cousin's little girl likes singing the wishing song from sleeping beauty lol.
On a side note: my brother in law's sister makes bows & headbands
I can't wait to have a little girl to dress up! anyway her blog is here: http://www.aileensbow-tique.blogspot.com/

Melissa said...

Their mother is NOT crazy! Your fun and full of personality...that's a good thing. I'm glad you have a blog now that you're across the country. It's fun to be able to see pics and read about your life. Your girls are soooooooooo cute!

Brooke said...

Sarah looks so much like Eleanor at age two that it gives me goosebumps - especially when I see pictures of Sarah in my old house or at the children's museum!

P.S. -- did you try the bubble seesaw at the Museum? That was one of our favorites . . .

Ash said...

Holy Helmet you got a lot a friends Liz. I'm using that word every time I need to curse you. :) Your girls are soooo very cute and I'm not biast. And I hope they turn out to be as crazy as their mother, then they'll be packed full of fun!

Jennifer said...

Aurora is my favorite princess too, and I love that song! So cute. And it looks like Abby is starting to find her way too. She'll be singing in no time! Love you Liz!!