Monday, September 14, 2009

Sarah + Jump Rope + Kitty = Hours of Fun!



So, I am beginning to think that this Kitty was an AWESOME idea! Sarah will run around and do this FOREVER if I let her (she is really loud, and I can only take so much). Anyway, she thinks she is pretty funny. Normally she is giggling hysterically while doing this, but alas I didn't catch that on camera. Enjoy!

PS - Don't mind the stuff on the couch, we had a student staying with us to interview for Pitt Med. The other junk around, I have no excuse for...hahaha!

2 comments:

Gwendolyn said...

That's hilarious! You're house looks so cute- I can't wait to come visit. :)

Brooke said...

This seems exactly like the kind of thing YOU would have done at age two. So cute!

And what's with these apologies for "junk"? It looks perfectly clean to me. You obviously don't remember what the house looked like when I lived there. Need I mention the giant stack of magazines on the dining room radiator?