Monday, January 23, 2012

Christmast 2011 Memories

Just found this post I never finished... better just post it. 

Watching Ryan and the girls decorate the tree while I took it easy on the couch.

Listening to Sarah sing the "Misfit" song from the Ruldolph the Red Nose Reindeer show. She would be playing with any of her toys and start talking about being a Dentist and then start singing the song. So cute.

Watching Abby dance, twirl and curtsey in her new princess Aurora dress. What a girly, girly girl.

Watching Sarah and Abby run around the house as they listened to "Run, Run Rudolph" one of their favorite upbeat Christmas songs.

Sarah preformed in a little trio along with our ward choir. She got up and sang with out Ryan or I by her side. She sang the child's part to Carol of the Questioning Child. Such a sweet moment, I was so proud I had to stop watching to keep myself from breaking out in uncontrollable sobs.

Watching how excited Sarah got to find our Elf on the Shelf, Eubie each morning. Loved hearing her giggle as she thought his new hiding spot was so funny (which was pretty much guaranteed anytime he was hanging upside down).

0 comments: