Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sunday Best

To Sunday Mess!


I'm starting to wonder why I even do her hair anymore...
I promise it did look cute at one point during the day. 


Sarah loves to pretend that she is falling and needs your help. She will make this face, hold out her hand and say in a drawn out dramatic way, "Ahhh, help me, give me your hand..."

And yes, she keeps saying it until you give her your hand and come save her from falling off... 
the bottom step of the stairs to the faraway floor below or what ever deadly predicament has befallen her. 



PS - Sarah is leaning on the couch to bask in that 5:37pm (daylight savings) sunshine mentioned HERE. Made for a really cool picture... because Sarah was so bright my camera didn't pick up anything behind her... which is a good thing because there was a mess back there. 

5 comments:

Ash said...

Oh my gosh Liz! These pics are adorable! I'm so happy you got the camera. All the shots you do are sooo cute! I knew you'd have talent in it. :)

Deb said...

She looks just like Elanore in that top photo. So cute!

Em said...

Well, would you rather deal with doing her hair daily or cutting it every 3 weeks? boys + haircuts = FUN.

Chantele Sedgwick said...

My kids do that too! They yell, "Help mommy" until I grab their hands and "help" them up. Funny kids. Those are some cool pictures! I love the dark background. Talented girl!

Gwendolyn said...

That is funny! Karter used to do that same thing, he still does it every once in a while. Silly kids.
Those pics are way cute! I can't get over how pretty that little girl is! :)