Monday, March 22, 2010

Five Already?


I can't believe that she is cutting her FIFTH TOOTH!!!


Here is a closer shot, it is on the bottom left of her mouth (her right side). 

Her top two aren't even all the way in. I know some people are excited about these new stages, but every tooth I see pop out reminds me more and more that my little baby is getting so big and it is happening so fast! Why can't they just stay little, bubbly bundles of joy forever?


Pretty soon she will be all toothy like this...


And she'll stop smiling just because I have the camera out and am talking to her. 
Rather than repeatedly pestering for a smile and finally getting this...


when I want something genuine like this...


And we won't even start with the food messes that she'll be making.
Like this...




I guess that is why we take pictures... to remember these moments that pass by so quickly. 

0 comments: