Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Stand Up and Tell Me Your Name

ABBY!!!
(did anyone else's mom sing that song to get you out of the bath tub... full lyrics at bottom of post)



Abby is getting really good at pulling herself up any and everywhere. She even is getting brave and only holding on with one hand. 


I'd find it absolutely adorable if she wasn't pulling herself up to...


CHEW ON MY FURNITURE!!!


Oh well, I still find it utterly adorable anyhow!
*sigh* 
A mother's love!


"Stand Up" Bath-time Song:
Stand Up, Stand UP! 
Stand up and tell me your name, your name.
Stand Up, Stand UP! 
Stand up and tell me your name.
(Child then stands up quickly shouting their name while mom wraps a towel and pulls child out of the tub)

1 comments:

Ash said...

Cute! I like that bath game. I'm gonna have to call ya and have you sing me the song over the phone so I know the melody. I'll make sure it's when I'm climbing outta my bath tho. :)