Sunday, February 5, 2012

Hotel Photoshoot

Had some time to kill while Ryan was at the temple.
So what better time to take advantage of good lighting and a happy, alert baby.



Hmm... will they be blue?


Abby has taken more of an interest in Zak lately.
Maybe it is because she sees how Sarah is constantly smothering him and wants to be like big sister.
Regardless... I threw her in for some shots.


These next two make me laugh because she kept sticking her fingers in his eyes and nose.


Love this.




Hehe... cross-eyed babies. So cute.


Looking at these pictures now, I can see how she was starting to not feel so well in her little eyes.
Poor lil' Abby.

Being so strong.



This isn't my favorite picture, but I love how you can see he chubby cheeks!



Gotta remember this hair.

Such a sweet, sweet lil' guy.

1 comments:

Aden & Jamie Hirtle said...

I love the black and white one... and the one where Abby is looking at the camera all serious-- looks like a little model. Your kids are going to love all the pics you have taken of them when they get older!