Monday, January 17, 2011

Randomness with Pics

Well, don't look for any witty transitional lines in this post (do you ever find those on my blog?)
Just some randomness... with corresponding pictures.

First!
Ryan and I found a new game that we love to play. 

Scrabble Flash.
Have you played it yet? It is great.  

Anyway... onto the girls. 

Abby is getting quite the little personality.
And exploring her little facial expressions. 
I was trying to get a picture of this cute scowl/furrowed brow she does, and got these instead. 

I love her little expression here, I don't even know what it is. Just Cute.

Avoiding the camera.

I LOVED this! Here is Abby cruising in style.  

Abby playing in her room.

This last picture is of Sarah. 
She had been playing at a friends house earlier and came home these on her forehead.
Made me laugh. 

Hope you enjoyed the randomness.

1 comments:

Jamie Hirtle said...

Can I just tell you that I am SOOOOOO excited that you are going to start a photo blog? I knew all along that you would make an AMAZING photographer so this is going to be good!