Friday, December 9, 2011

First Primary Talk

This past Sunday Sarah gave her very first primary talk. She did such a great job. She talked about how the scriptures teach her about the birth and second coming of Christ.
I leave my Gospel Art kit at the church for singing time, so I decided it would be fun to print out some pictures and color them (well... I would have just printed them out in color, had our color ink not gone out). Sarah decided to help me out in the coloring realm. I had to post pictures of her detailed work.

She mostly copied how I colored mine, but I was so impressed with how well she stayed in the lines, and how long and hard she worked on them. Her focus on art has really increased since starting preschool, I just love it! 

So great job Sarah on both your pictures and your sweet little talk.
Definitely a great way to start off our picture wall for the Christmas season!

0 comments: