Saturday, September 11, 2010

My Two Sillies

I have two silly little girls. 

First there is Sarah. 
Who watched a show about growing a plant and decided that she wanted to as well. 
Only, she forgot the seed and the dirt (thankfully)
But did remember to water it (and half of my bathroom counter and floor)

And then there is Abby.
Who is copying sisters every move... like coloring, which seems like a great thing. 
Except when she does it standing on a chair. 
And laughs at me when I tell her to get down. 

Silly girls. 
Always up to something new. 

1 comments:

Brooke said...

Wait . . . she forgot dirt AND the seed? So her "plant" was watering a dish? Sarah is hilarious.

Reminds me of the time Jeffrey hosted a "cooking show" by mashing up Goldfish crackers in a bowl while talking to himself in the mirror. (The mirror was the television camera, obvs.)