Saturday, September 11, 2010

Great Birthday

Well thanks to a lot of calls, texts, cards and messages I had a wonderful Birthday. 

Spoiled really. 
The night before Ryan cleaned the house for me so that I wouldn't have to do anything on my Birthday. 
(Well I did end up folding some laundry... but no biggie)

Spent the morning with the girls while Ryan took a test. 

Here is Abby helping me get ready. 

Ryan took me out to a movie while my friend watched the girls.  
(We saw The Sorcerer's Apprentice, slim pickings at the dollar theater, but it was cute).

Afterward we went out for ice cream with the girls. 
And then came home for dinner. :)

It was a great day. 
Nothing overboard, just simple and full of love. 
Thanks sweetie. 

(Taken by Sarah... nice work!)

PS - oh, and thanks for the embarrassing birthday post Ryan. 

5 comments:

Gwendolyn said...

Glad you had a good birthday! You deserve it!! Love ya, can't wait to see you guys in December!

Ashley said...

That picture of you two is darling! So glad you had such a nice birthday Liz!

Deb said...

Glad you had a fun birthday. I love that picture of you guys, so cute!

Ash said...

Sound like a WONDERFUL BIrthday! I love how ya have the Simplify sign in the back ground while talking about having a simple evening. You did that on purpose didn't you?!:)

Lizzie said...

Haha! I didn't even notice that Ash. That is fun. Um... yeah, I totally did that on purpose... because I'm awesome like that. Hehehe.

Thanks for the Happy Birthdays everyone. :)