Saturday, April 2, 2011

Crazy Monkey

Oh Abby!
 What am I going to do with you?
 You crazy monkey!
 Every time I turn around you're sitting on top of something (usually a table).
Which I don't worry as much about you falling and bonking your head, you're very careful. 
More so of the trouble you're getting into. 
Like emptying our salt and pepper shakers all over the kitchen table... and then painting it with a nearby cup of water (sorry no picture, it was the morning of my "smart bean" attack, and we found it on the way to the ER)


Most of the time you climb up to color. 
Oh, how you love to color... on EVERYTHING.
You also love calling people on the "phone" and anything can be a phone to you
But mostly you just love to draw.
Especially when mommy has her craft mess out, you love to join in on the fun.
You lil' stinker.
Oh, how I love you so.

Hugs and Kisses,
Mommy

1 comments:

Chantele Sedgwick said...

What a stinker! I think my little Brooklyn may already be a climber. She just barely turned one!