Friday, November 13, 2009

Memory Lane

For Ryan,

These are quotes from when we were dating (as you know). Only you and I will think they are funny, but I don't care, it is fun to remember. I love you!

Lizzie Love


"It hurts my eyes to look at you." - Liz

"Whats that smell?" - Ry
"Shhhh, I farted..." - Liz
This is funny because we were walking in a store past an air freshner, I tried to convince you that girls smelled that good when they tooted.


"Your stomach doesn't like me... (growl) see!!!" - Liz
"Yeah, all he ever does is grumble." - Ry

You were making a butt face." - Liz

"Yes, I'm okay with you being a nutcase. There's gotta be a nut that goes in the nutcase, it might as well be me." - Liz

"No, I'm not blessed by your butt." - Ry

"Yeah, men get hairy back later." - Ry
"What, like in the winter?" - Liz

"Great Goo!" - Ry

Memory: Ryan putting popcorn in the microwave in my parents basement for FOUR minutes. Chris was hanging out with us and the two of them were tossing a ball back and forth while talking and ended up completely burning the popcorn, and almost setting the house on fire!!

"Is that a mosquito bite?" - Liz
"Well its not an ingrown horn!" - Ry

"Keep going - I mean, don't stop..." - Liz (I love you Ry!)

"You might want to get off my tummy, or I'll fart on you!" - Liz

"Man, those are some dirty bugs!" - Ry

"Sometimes I just smile and nod while you're off dancing and frolicking in nerd land." - Liz

Memory: Ryan playing Jon Schmidt songs at a Birthday party and all the little kids running around dancing to the music. After he'd finish each song they'd come and beg him to play another.


2 comments:

Deb said...

You two are a couple of goof balls. "Keep going, I mean dont stop..." that's a little shady Elizabeth!

Ryan Stephenson said...

Ya. She's a bad influence. :)

This is fun to read. I remember these quotes. It makes it sound like all we talked about was butts and farts (which isn't true....I hope....as well as I can remember anyway). I guess those are just things that we thought was funny. That's the internal 7 year old inside I guess.

By the way, the "you're making a "but" face" meant that I looked like I was about to say "Ya, but...." as if to disagree with something she said. I wasn't literally making a butt face. I'm not sure I know how to do that, but if I find out I'l let you know.