Saturday, November 7, 2009

Dear Fall,

I thought I had missed you this year, I am so glad Ryan decided to take our family on a walk to enjoy you before he hit the books...




I love how you've showered the ground with leaves and how they sound as we walked through them and captivated Sarah's attention...




I love your warm fresh breezes that make Lil' Abby giggle after catching her breath...



Thank you for letting the sunshine through your golden leaves, to give me something to hold on to throughout the long cold winter and spring...



















I love how you help my little sweeties to lighten up...



And how fun you make it to lay in the leaves and toss them up in the air so they fall all around you...




Thank you for being so beautiful Fall, and thanks for giving me a few more warm days to capture memories of my little girls enjoying you.

See you next year,
Liz

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Cute! Where did you take these pictures? Especially the first one -- it's driving me a little crazy that I can't remember where that is.

Lizzie said...

It is underneath the Murray (?) bridge. We walked down Greenfield Ave and turned onto Beechwood Blvd and walk down around where you get off the freeway and then went straight to where you can turn up Welfer... we walked under the bridge right before hitting Welfer... I don't know if that makes sense. But that is where this little patch of leaves was. It is a random spot, so don't feel bad for not knowing where it was, I wouldn't be surprised if you never walked down that way, there really isn't any reason to, it is not on the way to anything by foot.

PS - Brusters is gone... don't know if they moved, but their shop just closed up last week. We didn't even get a chance to go there. Sad!

Lizzie said...

Oh, and the first picture is on Beechwood about to turn onto Welfer.