Monday, February 24, 2014

2 Hour Delays

Pittsburgh has been having an unusually cold and snowy winter.
Something about a polar vortex blowing through?

Whatever. I don't mind.
If there is ever a time that I wouldn't mind keep my kids home or taking them to school late, now would be the time.

So one morning there was a two hour delay I got the girls already and somehow wasn't paying attention and got off by and hour at what time we should leave. So the girls were in the car, ready to go to school one hour early. So... 

We hit target for a quick errand and then I surprised the girls with a quick stop at Dunkin' Donuts. 
It was so fun!


The girls were really excited.


I feel like such a grouchy mom all the time, it was fun to let loose and be spontaneous.


So... there is an upside to this miserable winter we've been having. 

Love these sisters!

0 comments: