Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Hormones (aka Sappy Post)

My Sweet Lil Ladies,

You two are becoming fast friends, and I am loving every minute of it. 

Sarah, I'm so proud of how loving and kind you are to your sister... it is no wonder Abby wants to do everything you do. 

When I stumble across a sweet moment in time where you are playing contently with one another I want to capture the moment in a bottle and let you play there forever. 

It is so fun to watch your little minds taking in every detail of life and deciding how you're going to leave your mark on the world.

I hope you are always close friends, and love each other as dearly as I do.

It is bittersweet to watch you two grow up and get so big, can't you stay my lil' ladies forever?

I love you!
Mom

4 comments:

Ali said...

This is what being a mom is all about. Aren't we blessed? (Love the marble works!)

Ashley said...

SUCH cute girls. I'm so excited for you Liz!!! Can't wait to hear the news!!

Deb said...

Cuuuuute. Aren't you so excited to find out tomorrow if they're going to get another playmate or a mortal enemy? ;)

Kelly said...

So sweet. So Ryan is totally in the same mind set as Sarah. He keeps telling me he is ready to go home now. I think he thinks we have been on one long crazy vacation. We miss you! I hope everything goes well tomorrow. I can't wait to find out if you are having a boy or a girl!