Monday, August 15, 2011

Braclets

Sarah: "Daddy, I saw a funny picture of you when you had bracelets on your teeth." *giggles*
Bracelets, braces... same thing, right?

Sarah: Daddy, I'll be Mario and you can be the Weenie.
Ryan: You mean, Luigi?
Sarah: Op, yeah, Lu-een-gie


Sarah: Mommy, who gave me my white blankie?
Me: Your Aunt Brookie had it for Jeffrey and gave it to us when you were born.
*pause*
Sarah: So when I give it a big hug, its like getting a hug from Brookie?
Me: *grinning* That is exactly right.


In Primary (8-7-11) they were talking about how our bodies are like temples,
and what we need to do to take care of them.
Sarah got to go up and pick a picture. Teacher: What's on the picture Sarah?
Sarah: It has fruit on it.
Teacher: Right, what does this have to do with our bodies being temples?
Sarah: We have to eat lots and lots of fruit so that our bellies don't get big and fat!


Ryan: So Sarah, who are your favorite friends to play with?
Sarah: Gabe & Savanna, Emery, Eva, Daddy's iPad, and Mom.
Ryan: Oh... don't I make the list?
(we thought this was hilarious,
one because Ryan's iPad was on there and not him,
and also that I made last pick in mentioning. Funny girlie)



Sarah is humming "Tell Me the Stories of Jesus"
while tying up her lil' doll to the bottom of a table leg.
"Sorry... you can't get out, you have to stay here for a while.
Bwah haha. You are my prisoner."
(I thought it was hilarious that she hummed for three or four minutes while she got her good and tied up.)

4 comments:

rmcgarydmd said...

LOL oh where do they come up with these things? Those are so cute and so much fun! I love it! I am so excited to hear you are expecting! And a boy! How fun! Congrats again! BTW how are you guys? How is Ryan doing with his research (he's doing that this year right?)

rmcgarydmd said...

(oh! I didn't realize I was logged in under Ryan, he he)

Sharcy and Jeremiah said...

I love the words little kids have fall from their mouths... words that are the absolute truth at that moment:)Fun memories :)

LauraD said...

HAHA I looove these! She is such a doll!