Friday, May 28, 2010

New Blog

Hey friends and family. I have some friends that have started a weight loss blog. You know, to help encourage us all to stick with the program and check up on each other. Anyway, it is a private blog but I thought if there were any of you who wanted to jump in on the fun, let me know and I'll send you an invite to the blog and you can participate. The more the merrier! It is called...


Very cute, and very appropriately titled. It is geared to women (sorry guys) who are trying to lose the baby weight they gained during pregnancy. 
So if you are serious about getting into shape then let me know! 

1 comments:

Lisa said...

I would love an invite to your new blog! I'm always looking for new ideas for exercise and eating right! By the way I need your phone number so we can chat sometime.