Friday, April 27, 2012

Sweet Abby

Oh this little girl...

She is definitely my strong willed child.
I guess she has more of my personality type... and sometimes our stubbornness conflicts.

But she is such a happy, giggly little girl.

There is nothing I love more than to see her little face light up and listen to her giggle.
She loves to make me smile, and that I am grateful for. 

I took these pictures because her hair was so straight and pretty after we dried it... but once we got downstairs... it had already had a tousled I've-been-rolling-around-on-the-floor-and-jumping-on-the-couch look. It is really in right now, didn't you know?

One thing that has been really difficult is potty training Abby. I'm already forgetting all of the details, but her little independent personality made it very hard (plus having a newborn baby didn't help... yes, I nursed Zak several times sitting on the ledge of the bathtub). I'm so glad that we are mostly past it, and can consider her potty trained (with occasional accidents). 
Written: 08-30-2012 

0 comments: