Saturday, August 25, 2007

Attempted Girl's Night


Girls Night
Current mood:upset
I love parties! When people come...*sigh*
Okay, once upon a time I used to be able to throw really fun parties that everyone wanted to come to. Now, I guess since I am married with a child, I can't seem to throw and enticing enough shin-dig for people to want to attend. If only the people I invited knew how much I fretted, planned and prepared for it. I love to have people come and play games. But now I am in the "lame club" because I am a mommy, and not good enough for people to make time to visit.  
Vent, vent, vent! I appreciate the people who came, I really do. I thought that the group I had invited would have come. I mean they are my old roomies for pete's sake. I guess it is hard to come to the reality that life is changing...I am getting older and Parties are only for selling Mary Kay or some other lame thing. Atleast those are the only ones that people seem to go to anymore. :(
Oh well, better not let myself get too worked up ove it!
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. Its not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
Muhammad Ali

0 comments: