Thursday, December 20, 2012

What Happens At Grandma's...

Stays at Grandma's.

Oh my.
Grandma's house.
My kids could get away with murder at Grandma's house.

I think the hardest thing was my kids getting up early... sneaking upstairs and getting into whatever.
Cereal, treats, the snow!!!
Yes, one Saturday morning the kids came in to my room at about 8:30am... they had gotten up around 6 or 7 and dressed themselves in their snow gear and went outside to play. 
By. themselves.
Where is my parent of the year award?

They had fun though.

Usually my parents would be upstairs getting ready to head off to work, and so would turn on a show or something to keep them out of trouble. 

Here are a couple pictures of the fun.

Taking a bubble bath in the jet-tub.



Here they are ready to go out for some (authorized) playtime in the snow.


Most of the snow tracks in this picture is from previous (unauthorized) snow time play.

One of the best parts about staying at Grandma's was having cousins stay at the same time. For almost two weeks the kids could wake up every morning and play together. 
That is one of the things I miss the most. 
It is so fun to watch them all playing together. 

Maybe one day we will all live close to each other again. 
One day...

0 comments: