Sunday, December 20, 2009

Surprise from Abby!

I know I am way behind on my blogging, and I promise to update it once I get back from Utah, but this surprise couldn't wait!

Abby decided she'd surprise her parents with an early Christmas surprise...
a TOOTH!!!

"All I want for Christmas is my Bottom Tooth!"
(two front teeth)

My little five month baby has a tooth. This could be real trouble for mommy... maybe starting her on some rice cereal early isn't that bad of an idea. I'll try and get a picture of it soon, but it is just a little tiny thing poking through so I don't know if it will even work.

Anyway, I hope everyone is having a merry time getting ready for Christmas. I promise to do some good catching up on events we've had soon.

1 comments:

Eric Westover said...

That's pretty soon! We keep thinking our girls are cutting teeth because they get so cranky sometimes, but nothing yet. Hope you guys have a great Christmas!