Friday, February 15, 2008

Bathtime!!


After the "being sick" adventure, I have really cherished bathtime. Sarah
loves the bath so much, that she just become excited, and cheerful when I
suggest that she go take one. I thought I would share a few pictures of her
splashing around.





Here is a cheerful smile!








Sarah thought it was pretty funny to eat the bubbles! Silly Girl!



What a fun time, splashing in the tub!

Oh, and Sarah's favorite thing to do in the bathtub is sing the Rubber Duckie song from Sesame Street!

3 comments:

Em said...

I'll bet she's a great singer!

Lisa said...

How fun! I love reading your blog keep posting.

Eric Westover said...

She's so cute. Do you remember the "Put down the ducky" song from Sesame Street? It's also a good one. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVtWXtSKJ9I
I finally broke out my guitar last night for the first time in a long time and it reminded me of the good old days at Continental. You play much?