Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Sarah Faces

Sarah has gotten so bad about letting me take a picture of her. Wait, let me rephrase that, she has gotten terrible about smiling in pictures for me, no even just looking at the camera for me! I look at my friend's blogs and they have the most darling pictures of their cute little kiddos smiling perfectly in the picture and this is what I get...


The "I'm not listening" shot...





Or the "I'll make a kissy face for you" shot...





How about the "Blah, I'm sticking my tongue out" shot...





Or the "I'm being too silly for a picture" shot...





But this is what I got the "I'll smile like my Daddy" shot.



*sigh* What am I going to do? I can't even remember why I pulled out the camera for on these pictures. I'm sure it was for some cute and amazingly witty post that would make you all fall in love with Sarah all over again. Instead... this is what I have to work with. But you gotta love her anyway!

One day, my little girl will let me take a normal picture of her again. Until then...

2 comments:

Gwendolyn said...

She's a cutie though! I like the silly face. :)

Chantele Sedgwick said...

Kinley did the same thing for a long time. She would be so cute and as soon as I took the camera out, she would refuse to smile. She is doing better now though, so it's just a silly stage I guess!;)