Monday, October 12, 2009

Buh Bye Anatomy!

Hope Ry did good!


Can you believe it? Ryan is done with Anatomy! That was quick. He has learned pretty much every structure in the body...although whether or not he can recall it anymore is another question (academic bulimia out the wazoo!). He had his huge final that tested ALL of the material on Monday and afterward we were able to spend time together as a family. It was so nice!

I should've been good and had something planned, but instead we ended up driving around trying to figure out what to do on such a chilly day. We ended up getting sandwiches and then going to a park for a little bit. It was fun just to hang. After Sarah went to bed Ry and I stayed up and finished the last episode of the Firefly series (we have been rewatching slowly), and then watched the movie Serenity (which is the summing up of the series).
We highly recommend it!



Here is Ryan and Sarah cuddling before bedtime...




3 comments:

desertskiesphotography said...

You know Serenity & Firefly are my FAVORITES too!

Lizzie said...

You are the one I have to thank for our obsession of the series! ;)

grandma stephenson said...

I'm sure my smartest son in the world did wonderfully on his test. But even more I am so glad he had time to spend with his family.