Saturday, November 7, 2009

First Friend Birthday Party

Sarah went to her first real Birthday party! Well, other than family parties. She was so excited. I made the mistake of telling Sarah right after I received the invitation that we had a party to go to. Every morning she would come running to ask if I would take her to the party.

I was able to distract her a little when I told her that we had to make his present first. So she "helped" me pick out some fabric for a tool belt that we filled with the only tools you need for partying... CANDY!



She had a great time and I am so glad that Daddy took the time to take her so that Mommy could go to a Super Saturday at the church. I can hardly wait for Sarah's Birthday, I am going to have a blast planning it! Yeah for Birthdays!

0 comments: